All Christmas Canvases will go on SALE to honor Small Business Saturday.
20% discount AND Membership discount will be honored.
That gives members a discount total of 30%!!!!!
New fun canvases coming to Family Arts next week from the Dallas Market
CLICK ON ARROWS TO SEE UPCOMING TRUNK SHOWS: SEPTEMBER, 2019 THROUGH APRIL, 2020[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”2″ display=”basic_imagebrowser”]
Check the website for the current list of upcoming classes. Enjoy our wonderful teachers, learn some new stitches, etc. and enjoy gathering with new and old friends.
A number of Classes have been added for 2019. Please call the shop to sign up for the classes you are interested in. We will follow up with a call to let you know the details and prices.
- Beginning Needlepoint with Paulette Paquette
- Embellishment classes with Barb Starman
- Be Still My Heart with Paulette Paquette
- Apple Basket with Paulette Paquette
- Bejeweled Bargello with Julie Elder
- Pippin Reindeer
- Embellishment week-end with Laura Taylor
- Christmas Glow
- Embellish week-end with Sherry Bray
- Embellish week-end with Linda Corirossi
- Embellishment with Tony Minieri
- Embellishment week-end with Barb Starman and Linda Corirossi
- Class with Paula Schmidt
We are excited to announce we have Five national teachers coming to Family Arts in 2019.
- January 26 & 27,2019 Connie Pickering Stover – Finished & Framed
- February 22, 23, & 24, 2019 Linda Corirossi – Embellishment
- April 6, 7, & 8, 2019 Sherry Bray – Embellishment
- September 21, 22, & 23, 2019 Linda Corirossi and Barb Starman -Embellishment
- November 2, 3, & 4, 2019 Laura Taylor – Embellishment
- November 21, 22, 23, & 24, 2019 Tony Minieri – Embellishment
Call the shop to sign up for these wonderful classes. 602-277-0694
Don’t forget to use the wonderful glow in the dark threads on your Halloween pieces….they add the perfect amount of “scary”
NEW CLUBS & CLASSES COMING UP!!!
These are some of the wonderful new ideas we have for up coming clubs and classes… We’ll do the Spring canvases and the Halloween canvases once a month starting in January. These wonderful canvases are so whimsical, they are also really fun to do. The prices will vary depending on the threads and “do-dad” used in each one. These classes are also fun to do as clubs. We will mail you your kit every month. Any questions on the stitching…you are welcome to call me in the shop and I’ll be happy to walk you through it. I Heart Your Heart! This wonderful canvas has been a joy to work on! Just about the time you get bored with an area, it’s time to move on. It would make a great Wedding Sampler, but we thought it would be fun to take the class with some special friends. Each of you working on your “own” heart on each others canvas. That way you will have a little of each of your friends “heart” on your finished canvas. - Or you can just “do it yourself” and have fun with it. I think two classes will be the best, so in honor of Valentines Day the first class will be February 12th and the second will be one month later, March 16th. I’m still working on the details, but will post the prices as soon as I can. If you decide to do this as a club with your friends…treat it like a book club and use it as a chance to get together with your favorite people once a month! Hope these classes “tickle your fancy”…..see you soon! Julie
More Trunk Shows have been added to the schedule at Family Arts. Further updates coming soon.